profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Thursday, September 07, 2006 @ 1:35 pm
Addicted

Everyone should really go and search for "Hard Gay" on Youtube cos' it's the funniest shit ever! :D

Singapore Idol yesterday was probably the best week so far! All remaining four did a brilliant job! Especially Jonathan :D And Jasmine was quite good too! I think Paul did the worst, though. I don't know. Jon was the best! (Although I must admit that he looked a little weird for "Chasing Cars". I don't know why. But the singing totally bypassed the hair. :D)

The holidays are ending already, it passed by like a blur. I'll really miss waking up two hours after my normal wake-up time, k. Two extra hours of sleep!!!!! Sleep = natural doctor = good. :) Macbeth hath killed sleep...

Oh that reminds me, I haven't finished my Lit essay! And Chem and Bio and Emath and Chinese... :O Ahhhhh HAHA I discovered how to put a moustache on a smiley! :-{) <- Heeheehee!

Lalalala I feel so cool to have discovered something for once! :D Yay my brother got new specs, they're quite funky, actually. They're rectangular-ish, unlike the previous round pair. Bye bye Harry Brandon Potter :)

"Remember to fill in your sheets. You already have answers to some of your problems."